Monday 19 October 2015

I can't believe it.

I have another account on which I have put posts about my (slightly) crafty adventures. Not a lot but I have decided this is the way to go to keep my sanity intact. I am slowly going insane. But now I can't access the damn account because I have no idea the email associated with that account. So I suppose it shall be buried in the cemetery of all the blogs I have managed to start and then lose hope in.

It has been 2 weeks now since we moved into the new place. This place is lovely, the house is awesome. It is so modern and warm. BUT I have no friends. How do you make new friends? I feel I am stuck at home all day long, everyday, with the 3.7 year old who at most times try to drive me up the wall unless I put on the idiot box from morning to night, which will in turn turn him into a couch potato, which wasn't the original idea. Nor will it ever be an intention.

I haven't done any sewing either. Easily the past 6 weeks has not been about me. It has been all about moving, packing, unpacking, tidying, cleaning, babysitting, laundry, cooking. cooking. cooking. I feel like I have no time for me. My brain is screaming ME! ME! What about ME!

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment